7.12.2008


I believe in looking at the positive side of things. In living a good life. I believe in old vintage bikes with flowers and seeing two people truly in love. I believe in keep random journals and the power of inspiration. I believe in not reading history, and instead living for the future. I believe in re-creating, re-discovering, & re-loving. I believe in making your own path. I believe when doors close, windows open. I believe in doing things that scare you. I believe in love and the power of kindness. I believe in remembering, recording, & never forgetting. The importance of thank you's and the value of kisses. I believe in second chances, but never looking back. I believe in the power of never losing hope. I believe that opportunity is everywhere. I believe it's possible to miss some one so much it hurts, long distance love, and handwritten letters. I believe in the power of looking forward & holding on. I believe in happy endings.
I believe that life is good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.