2.25.2008

Playing Catch-up




This is what I should be doing, since Spanish class starts in 15 minutes... but I would much rather blog than learn about saying disease names in Spanish!



My family is currently in the juggle of moving between two houses. Here's a shot of our new house... in desperate need of some pretty flowers I'd say. Seventeen years worth of stuff takes many weekend trips back and forth. Luckily my mom and I will share a much bigger and better studio in the basement. I'll post some pictures once the boxes find a home. So between moving and homework, not much time has been left to create and blog. Never the less I do have more treasures to add to Etsy, if I could find the time!


Here's a sneak peek of the yummy cupcake containers my mom recently made. The top lifts off so you can store all your treasures inside!

No comments: